Last updated: 10th January, 2019
Xtensive Solutions, which will be referred as (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.xtensol.com website to provide brief introduction of design and development services we offer to our clients.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any Personal or Business Information when you use our website, mainly the contact form to communicate with us regarding your project needs and requirements or to provide details to get service quote/proposal.
What is GDPR?
The GDPR is the new legal framework drawn by the European Union with effect from May 28, 2018. The primary goal of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is to protect the primary data along with digital privacy.
How will GDPR help a customer?
Transparency is the essence of building trust for any relationship; likewise, having transparency in business relations is more important as we ask for your personal details. Now as a customer, you have certain rights under GDPR which you can exercise to understand why we ask for your personal information.
There are certain rights for customers under GDPR, they are:
- Right to access: Under GDPR, an individual entitles himself with a right to know what exact information is held regarding them and how is it going to be used by the company.
- Right to get informed on a timely basis: Under GDPR, all companies are compiled to transparency and informing the customers how their personal data like email id, a phone number is going to be used.
- Right to correction: An individual will have the power to get their personal data rectified in case it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to control processing: Under GDPR, an individual has a right to suppress or block processing of their personal data.
- Right to raise a question on the usage of personal data: In particular conditions, for example, if a company uses personal data of customers for marketing, historical or scientific research, an individual can object from using their personal data.
- Right to data portability: It permits an individual to reuse or retain their personal data for their own purpose.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Website address
- Company name
All information you provide via contact form or other means of communication like phone calls, emails, Social media platforms etc. will be kept strictly confidential and only be used to prepare a suitable proposal for your solution. By using the contact form or other means to communicate with us, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Analytics Log Data
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees of Xtensive Solutions to have access to this information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Distribution of Information
The information is not provided to any companies or persons for marketing purposes.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
We have the expertise to convert your dream into reality.
- Are you looking for redesigning an existing website or building one from the scratch?
- Does your website convey wrong message to your users?
- Do you need to start your e-commerce store?
- Do you want to outsource your website maintenance to focus on your core business?